Mirroring with iPod Touch 4th or 5th gen, iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S, or iPad 2, 3, 4, Mini
Mirroring allows you to see whatever you see on one display on another display.
Apple products capable of mirroring are the iPod Touch 4th, 5th gen, iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S, or iPad 2, 3, 4, and iPad Mini only.
- If you have a device that has the 30-pin dock connector, you will need this AV adapter from the Apple store: 30-pin Digital AV Adapter - If you have a device that has Lightning, you will need the Lightning AV Adapter.
- You will also need a mini-HDMI to HDMI cable, this can be found on the LED Pico Accessories page http://www.aaxatech.com/products/hdmicable.html
- Connect the Apple AV Adapter to the large end of the cable, then connect the smaller end to the mini-HDMI Port on your AAXA Projector - as shown below:
- Turn on LED PICO and on the menu screen, select the option circled in red below:
- Then select the HDMI option (circled in red below):
- If you have everything connected and turned on, you should now be able to see whatever you see on your iPod Touch 4th or 5th gen, iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S, or iPad 2, 3, 4, Mini on your AAXA Projector.