AAXA Technologies will be closed on Monday 7/04 in observance of Independence Day. All inquiries and orders placed during this time will be processed on Tuesday 7/05 when normal business hours resume.
CONTACT / TECHNICAL SUPPORT INFORMATION
Please feel free to contact us by phone or email
with any questions regarding our products.
Or please e-mail us at: email@example.com
Our hours are M-F 9am - 4pm PST
AAXA Technologies, Inc.
1541 Parkway Loop Suite F
Tustin, CA 92780
Phone: (714) 957-1999
Fax: (714) 242-6712
Hours: M-F 9am - 4pm PST
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How to connect your projector to your computer - PC
- How to connect your projector to your computer - MAC
- Cables needed to AAXA Projectors - MAC
- How to mirror with an iOS device
- Replacing AAXA Projector Accessories
- Changing the format of video to a supported file type for AAXA Projectors How to properly charge the LED Pico Projector
P4X Specific FAQ:
P700 Specific FAQ:
New Firmware Update Available
- If you are unable to connect your USB flash drive to the P700, here are some tips.
- What do I do if the P700 is unable to hold a charge or turn on?
- How do I connect my P700 to an HDMI/VGA enabled device?
- How do I connect my P700 to a PC Computer?
- How do I connect my P700 to a Mac Computer?
- How do I connect my P700 to an MHL enabled Android device?
- How do I insert the external battery for my P700?
- How do I connect my P700 to an iPhone/iPad?
- Portable PowerPoint Presentations with AAXA P700