CONTACT / TECHNICAL SUPPORT INFORMATION
AAXA TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH FOR THE LABOR DAY NATIONAL HOLIDAY
Please feel free to contact us by phone or email
with any questions regarding our products.
Or please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hours are M-F 9am - 4pm PST
AAXA Technologies, Inc.
1541 Parkway Loop Suite F
Tustin, CA 92780
Phone: (714) 957-1999
Fax: (714) 242-6712
Hours: M-F 9am - 4pm PST
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How to connect your projector to your computer - PC
- How to connect your projector to your computer - MAC
- Cables needed to AAXA Projectors - MAC
- iPod / iPhone / iPad Cable Troubleshooting Tips
- How to connect the AAXA L1 laser projector to your iPod / iPhone / iPad
- How to mirror with an iOS device
- Replacing AAXA Projector Accessories
- Changing the format of video to a supported file type for AAXA Projectors
P4X Specific FAQ:
- How do I connect my P4X to a PC Computer?
- How do I connect my P4X to a Mac Computer?
- How do I connect my P4X to an iPod/iPhone/iPad?
- How do I install Word, Excel and Powerpoint?
- Why does myy P4X makes a noise when I try to connect to it with AV cables?
- How can I update the firmware on the P4X?
- Why am I having trouble connecting my USB OTG (On the Go) flash memory drive?
- How can I make presentations with Black Berry smart phone?